HRS Process System Ltd. offers specialized solutions for pre-heating and pasteurisation of fruit pulp. Concentrated fruit pulp normally has high fiber and sugar content and also contains considerable plant cellular material as compared to juice.
HRS ECOFLUX* based pre-heaters, pasteurisers heat the product to desired temperature and holding it for appropriate time for inactivation of microbes. The preheating or pasteurization system can be integrated with evaporators, sterilizers and fillers as per customer requirement. Accurate automation through these systems minimizes intervention of operator thereby reducing errors.
Additionally, HRS also provides systems for chilling or freezing pulp as required for frozen pulp filling and storage.
- Skid with ECOFLUX* MI series heat exchangers and skid-mounted balance tank
- Hygienic, screw type positive displacement pump and sanitary type flow diversion valves
- CIP pump for faster cleaning of entire system
- Closed loop hot water system consisting of ECOFLUX* CTHE 'K' series
- Integration with automatic can filling station for uninterrupted production
- PLC based instrument control panel including SCADA provision
Customized designs to suit varied capacities
Indirect, fast and uniform product heating using pressurized water
Long productive hours due to unique designing of heat exchangers
De-aerator eliminates weight variation in filling
Fast CIP and nearly zero maintenance
Retention of natural colour, flavour and aroma of product
- Fruit purees, concentrates, confectionary bases
- For Pulp of mango, orange, guava and many more fruits, tomato paste and puree